Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I WANT YOU INSIDE ME

Life is near perfect with the gracious hospitality of the Palomares siblings when i venture down to San Diego. We are really hard to please round here, darts, indoor putting, dominoes, watching sports, Chimichangas. That's right, i dropped the 'C' word. These homemade delights were compliments of renowned Chef Sarah P. Once i entered the Dojo i was taken by surprise with someone handing this to me. No one sneaks up on a ninja! I wish i could say my initial thought was to devour this, but it wasn't. All i could think about was fucking this Chimichanga. Once i voiced my concern to my colleagues, they reassured me that this wasn't weird, and that they too had experienced such thoughts. Get me to eat salad? Cuddle it next to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment